Ready to Leap Into Social Media
But Not Sure Where to Start?
Want to Put Social Media to Work for You?The impact Social Media has on career management and job search today is undeniable! According to a recent poll, a whopping 92% of U.S. companies say they are using social networks to find talent. In addition to having a great resume and intriguing cover letter, developing an online presence is essential to your success.
To be effective, your social media profiles and overall online presence must showcase your expertise. They need to support the claims made in your resume and provide the additional details, connections and interest that get you chosen for the interview.
You can also inject your personality into your posts and writing to develop your personal brand. This will attract attention from the right employer.
With so many sites and strategies to consider, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. We will help you:
- Launch or reinvigorate an engaging social media campaign.
- Maximize your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles to attract recruiter attention.
- Learn how to protect your privacy and navigate the ins and outs of each site.
- Align your social media presence with your resume to ensure cohesion.
- Develop networking strategies across multiple social media sites to connect you with the right people.
- Set up a blog to solidify your personal brand.
- And much more!
We’ll help you find the right connections for your next opportunity AND get found by decision makers who will appreciate your career talents! Book your consultation today.
Profession Direction offers social media campaign development that includes some or all of the components below:
- LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook profile creation or enhancement.
- Lessons on networking through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for career opportunities and advancement.
- Twitter tips on establishing your expertise, developing relationships, and researching target companies.
- Learn how Google+, Youtube, and Pinterest can fit into your social media campaign.
Not computer/technology savvy?
If you are intimidated by your computer, Profession Direction can help with that, too. Just ask about our basic computer lessons and tutorials.
You aren’t alone! From social workers to CEOs, many people haven’t had to use the computer much in their career and now find themselves in a job search that is very technology dependent. It can be frustrating and nerve-wracking. We understand and are here to help!
We’ll teach you how to:
- Navigate the Internet.
- Check email and tricks to make it easier.
- Sync email, calendar and smart phone settings.
- Protect your computer from malware and viruses.
- Back up your data to prevent loss of important documents (like your resume!)
- Make use of “the cloud.”
We’ll even include printed handouts to help you get more comfortable with your computer. We’re here to make this easier for you.
Reserve your time for a complimentary
one-on-one strategy session.
Target Your Success Today
with Profession Direction!